A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cleary, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High-Frequency Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleary has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Cleary practice?
Dr. John Cleary practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.