A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cleary is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cleary, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High-Frequency Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleary has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Cleary MD is a male Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cleary practice?
- Dr. John Cleary has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cleary practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.