A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Connor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Connor MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Connor practice?
- Dr. John Connor has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Connor practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.