by Tammy Crytzer on Aug 29th, 2015

Very knowledgeble. Caring. Easy to be open and honest with him about concerns, fears and issues with suggested treatment plans. Access to sophisticated equipment.

New mom show details New mom
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Connor saw our 3 month old for a UTI. It was determined by her pediatrician that it was caused by a labial adhesion a week earlier. The pediatrician prescribed Estrogen cream to be applied once daily to open the adhesion up. By the time we saw Dr. Connor (pediatrician wanted us to follow up with a urologist just to be safe) the adhesion was 98% opened up. When Dr. Connor went to "examine" her the last bit of skin popped open. It was a millimeter or less in size - it was likely to happen at her next diaper change when I opened it up to apply A&D. Dr. Connor sent us off with orders for an ultrasound and VCUG and off we went. The appointment was really uneventful. A few weeks later we get a bill in the mail for a lysis of labial adhesion from his office. We were confused as Dr. Connor did not perform surgery on our daughter. The office staff said they would check with the Dr. as to why we were billed $500 for this. They called back and said Dr. agreed to lower the charge to $200. We are flabbergasted. How can you charge for a surgery that never happened? All he did was ooh at her and the skin popped open on its own! We will never go back because of this unethical behavior. I warn other patients who do choose to see Dr. Connor to be very forthcoming with doctor at appointment as to what costs what and why. Advise the doctor you are recording the conversation as well and record it.

Oct 25th, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor and has a great bed side manner. He explained the entire procedure for my son to my husband and me and was patient in answering questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 30th, 2010

Dr. Connor was so patient and understanding with my child. He was abke to quickly diagnose and treat the problem.

Feb 28th, 2009

Getting lipo from him, I'll let you know