A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Daniels is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Daniels, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Preston Daniels MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Daniels practice?
- Dr. John Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. John Daniels practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Psychiatrists and Saint Cloud Child Psychiatrists.