A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Daniels is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Daniels, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Preston Daniels MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Daniels practice?
- Dr. John Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. John Daniels practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Psychiatrists and Saint Cloud Child Psychiatrists.