Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Davis Jr
Dr. John Davis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with St Francis Downtown, Roper Hospital and Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital. Dr. Davis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Davis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Davis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Matthew Osteen
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi13
Dr. Daniel Riordan
Charleston, SC 0 mi14
Dr. Anna Kirk
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi10