Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Donahue
Dr. John Donahue, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Fall River, MA and Fall River, MA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Miriam Hospital and St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford. Dr. Donahue has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Donahue has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. John Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.