A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duffy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duffy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Duffy practice?
Dr. John Duffy practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.