A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duffy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Duffy MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Duffy practice?
- Dr. John Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duffy practices Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Transplant Hepatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons and Oklahoma City Hepatologists.