Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Duffy
Dr. John Duffy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit and Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital. Dr. Duffy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Duffy has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. John Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. David Nelson
Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alan Betensley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi20
Dr. Christopher Lentz
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi29