A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elliott, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Premature Labor
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Palmer Elliott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Elliott practice?
- Dr. John Elliott has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Elliott practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.