Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2242 W Southern Ave
Suite 215
Mesa, AZ 85202
480-491-1600
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Amazing Surgery  |  show details
by John Busch on Mar 25th, 2014

I started suffering 1 year prior to surgery from Lumbar stenosis. It got progressively worse with time and in August I hag my first spinal injection. It eased the pain for 10 days. I was disappointed. The pain continued to worsen and my mobility declined. In October I had my second spinal injection and fortunately this one lasted 5 weeks. By mid December I could hardly move the pain was so intense. The holiday season complicated my ability to get an appointment with Dr. Elliot. Finally, on Jan 10th I got to meet with Dr. Elliot. He recognized the severity of my situation immediately and scheduled surgery for the first available date. On February 7th He performed a L1-S-1 Laminectomy decompression with foraminotomies. It was a total success. Iwas out of bed the next morning, walking with assistance. With the medications I was given Im was no longer in any pain. Two days later I was released from the hospital. I never had any consequential pain after the surgery and now six weeks later I feel totally normal. he gave me back my life.

|  Good but could be Better  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

I think for women wishing to carry multiples, Dr. Elliott deserves 4 stars and I wouldn't use anyone else. However, regarding perinatal issues, questionable birth defects or congenital issues, I was not impressed with his knowledge. Our fetus has questionable issues on the ultrasound and Dr. Elliott was not able to answer our questions nor really provide any depth to his answers. He just did not seem to know the answer or have a very good grasp about these issues. We were pleasantly surprised to see Dr. Kuhlman, his partner. Unlike Dr. Elliott, she was very knowledgeable and had a firm grasp of what she was talking about. She definitely seemed to have a stronger academic background and knowledge of perinatal issues. She also seemed to display a great deal of skill in performing and interpreting the ultrasound. I would have scheduled with her from the beginning. We also spoke to a neonatologist and he knew significantly more than Dr. Elliott as well.

|  Dr. Elliott is the BEST! Can't get anyone better!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I choose to leave Southern California in 1999 to go to the world renoun Dr. Elliott in Phoenix Arizona. Woman from all over the world choose to spend most of their high order multiples,Triplets, Quadruplets & More, under his care. Because of Dr. Elliott, I have four 13yr old quadruplets. I know that had I stayed in Southern Cal my outcome might not have been so good. They do things differently than most hospitals. He is on top of his field. Don't miss the chance for your babies to have the best outcome possible. Dr. Elliott rocks. He is a wonderful human being!

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

I don;t know what I would have done without him. Our twins with twin to twin transfusion syndrome.

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Had a few issues with the staff in the office. They were not very kind.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Elliott helped me carry my triplets to 35 weeks and 2 days gestation. He was always willing to give me an answer or estimate or best guess based on experience, when that' what I needed to hear. He was very honest and direct about the risks and concerns, but also kept a positive outlook for me and helped me keep my eye on the prize. Outstanding. I'm so thankful to have been one of his patients.

|  My Mom, a nurse for 25 years  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My mother has been a labor and delivery nurse for MANY years. She even did high risk triage over phone for Matria. She said Elliot was a ver...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  High risk Pregnancy Go see Dr. Elliott!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Elliott was my 3rd opinion on a pregnancy that 2 other doctors did not think was viable. Sure enough, he came up with a plan and now I ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Emergency pediatrics  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

My little girl was sick last year and was admitted to the hospital for a few days for an intestinal infection. Dr Elliott was a blessing. She was so scared and he made her feel so much better about being there and what they were doing and why they needed to do it. He even called the house a week after she was discharged just to see how she was feeling.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com