A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Evans has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Evans MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Evans practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.