Dr. John Evans Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Posted on March 13th, 2014

The entire experience was bad. I do not trust him and will pay extra to see another doctor.

Broken wrist

Posted on March 10th, 2014

My husband broke his wrist falling off a ladder. Dr. Evans set his wrist wrong and today my husband is disfigured and in pain constantly. Dr. Evans is the worst doctor we have ever had. I am giving him one star just to be on the board. I would not suggest this doctor to anyone. I think he is awful.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.