A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Everett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Everett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Everett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Everett MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Everett practice?
- Dr. John Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Everett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.