A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Everett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Everett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Everett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Everett practice?
Dr. John Everett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.