A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Everett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Everett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Everett MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Everett practice?
- Dr. John Everett has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Everett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.