A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferris is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Ferris practice?
Dr. John Ferris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons.