A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Fitzgerald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.