A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Fitzgerald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.