Overall Review

no change

June 17th, 2016
One of the FEW great Doc's this community has!
Dr. flanagan is one of the best, caring and down to earth doctor i've ever met or went to. Im so thankful my family found him. He goes above and beyond each visit. We are truly blessed, i wish other doctors we watch, listen and learn for him. He is one of the greats. Thank you Dr. Flanagan.

July 28th, 2015
The best dr I have ever seen

November 11th, 2012
Dr. Flanagan is wonderful
My overall experience at Dr. Flanagan's office was wonderful. I'm only 29 years old, but have extensive history of cancer in my immediate family, and upon moving to Grand Junction wanted to find a primary care doctor quickly. For my physical he spent approximately 20-25 minutes of time with me, more than any physician I've ever experienced. He spent quite a bit of time on obtaining my history and going over options (should anything unusual come up in the next several years). His nursing staff was also professional and courteous, and didn't laugh at me when I requested the nasal version of the flu vaccine (I'm an RN and take these thins into consideration). His front desk staff was helpful, courteous, and very HIPAA compliant. 1 week later I had something unusual come back on my labs and Dr. Flanagan called me personally on my cell phone and spoke with me for several minutes, again educating me and discussing options with me. He also made an excellent referral. And honestly, he's just a nice guy and has an excellent bedside manner as well. I would highly recommend him to a friend or family member for care, he's awesome.