A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frank is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Frank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Frank practice?
- Dr. John Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. John Frank practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.