A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Gallagher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. John Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gallagher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sharon, PA.
See Sharon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.