A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gearhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gearhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gearhart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urethral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gearhart graduated from University of Louisville . He has 11 awards.
Dr. Gearhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gearhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Gearhart practice?
Dr. John Gearhart practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.