John P Gleason MD Patient Reviews

August 17th, 2015
Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!
We switched over to Dr. Gleason after realizing we were not happy with our previous pediatrician and it was the best decision we could have made for our little guy. He makes it a point to talk to our son first and will stop to babble with him. I am a first time mom and he makes sure that if we are meeting due to a concern to calm my worries immediately! My son adores him and I am one happy mommy.

May 7th, 2015
THE BEST
We transferred from another office because it lacked a little bit of warmth you could say. We were referred to Dr. Gleason from our ob office and omg I am sooooooo happy we did. The staff is amazing, office is clean and friendly and Dr. Gleason is awesome!!! He is so friendly, open to answering any question and makes you and your little monster :) feel relaxed. We absolutely love this office and would recommend it to anyone!!! Hands down THE BEST in Pooler/Savannah area.

April 23rd, 2015
Wonderful Pediatrician, Great with Babies!
I love how Dr. Gleason interacts with my daughter. He always addresses her first and will stop what he is doing just to babble back to her. She loves him. Her face lights up when he walks in. He is not bossy or judgemental. Very down to earth and friendly. Highly recommended by my friends and I highly recommend him as well.