A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Gray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gray practice?
- Dr. John Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.