Learn more about Dr. John Gruen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gruen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gruen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gruen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Gruen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gruen practice?
- Dr. John Gruen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gruen practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.