Dr. John Gruen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gruen?

September 26th, 2013

Caring and Compassionate - a rarity these days

I've been Dr. Gruen's patient for 20 years for Hydrocephalus. He is a kind, compassionate man. He takes his time, explaining everything in layman's terms. If I don't understand something, he breaks it down until I do. He's very personable and I love his 'bedside manner'. He's conservative and doesn't push for surgery like other doctor's I've seen. I have several medical issues and he's cautious with my medical care. I love that!

April 9th, 2011

worst experience ever

Dr. Gruen is a name that I will never forget. I had never been talked to in such a rude and uncaring manner! He not only refused to give me a follow up M.R. I after my surgery, but also refused to see me any further when I told him that I was experiencing more than usual pain. He told me that there was nothing physically wrong with me, and to see a phychiatrist. Well I got a second opinion and was diagnosed with another medical condition,and was also told that my surgery was not thorough.

April 25th, 2017