A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hall, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Hall DO is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Urology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Urologists.