A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hall, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Hall practice?
Dr. John Hall practices Urology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Urologists.