A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hall, DO, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Hall DO and FACS is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hall practices Urology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Urologists.