A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Hanna DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hanna practice?
- Dr. John Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hanna practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See East Brunswick Otolaryngologists and East Brunswick Surgeons.