A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- St Lukes Cataract & Laser Inst, Tarpon Spgs, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Parker Hanson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hanson practice?
- Dr. John Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hanson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Primary Care Doctors and Clearwater General Practitioners.