A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- St Lukes Cataract & Laser Inst, Tarpon Spgs, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Parker Hanson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hanson practice?
- Dr. John Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hanson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Primary Care Doctors and Clearwater General Practitioners.