A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayes, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hayes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Hayes MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hayes practice?
- Dr. John Hayes has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hayes practices Radiation Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Madison Oncologists.