A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Healy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Healy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Healy MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Healy practice?
- Dr. John Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Healy practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.