Dr. John Henderson II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Henderson II?

Posted on May 13th, 2016

The last time I wrote my review in April,2016, I wanted to point out that I stand very firmly on how I feel about the care I received there as Dr. Henderson's patient. I still feel he's a fantastic doctor that cares very much for his patients and provides fantastic treatment of each of his patients. I've had time to meet several of his other patients while there for my own appointment and everyone of them all admire Dr. Henderson. The reason I am writing again is because my STAR RATINGS WERE ENTERED IN INCORRECTLY!! I GAVE 5 STARS ACROSSED THE BOARD! THREE STARS WOULD BE AN INSULT. THEREFORE IM HERE AGAIN IN ORDER TO FIX THIS ERROR! SO sorry Dr. Henderson, that was my error, hope this helps to re- reflect this issue! Thanks again folks.

Amazing doctor and team.. They're all knowledgeable, kindhearted and wonderful doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I just love Dr. Henderson and his team. He saw to my medical needs immediately and referred me to specialist promptly as needed. There was no bull crap long list of hoops to jump threw or long list of things that I needed to do in order to get good solid medical attention. He truly listened to my concerns and followed up on details of any and all treatments he provided as well as my other doctors and he helped me with many medical conditions that I suffer from. He's genuinely a fantastic doctor. I would refer him to anyone... And I do!! Even his staff is phenomenal and thoroughly trained, they're all super polite and helpful people! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this doctor and his great team! 😃 so thanks for all you guys do. Keep up the great work you all do. Your appreciated!!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

DR HENDERSON AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST. THEY TRULY CARE ABOUR THEIR PATIENTS. HE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR YEARS. THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND!

Posted on March 5th, 2016