A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herzog, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Herzog DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Herzog practice?
- Dr. John Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. John Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Surgeons.