A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herzog, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Herzog DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Herzog practice?
- Dr. John Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. John Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.