A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoffman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Parker Hoffman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. John Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoffman practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.