A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Howe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Howe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Howe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Prentice Howe MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John P. Howe practice?
- Dr. John Howe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Howe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Millwood, VA.
See Millwood Internists and Millwood Cardiologists.