A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huff, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Huff MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Huff practice?
- Dr. John Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.