A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huff, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Huff MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Huff practice?
- Dr. John Huff has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Huff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.