A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Hung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Hung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hung practice?
- Dr. John Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hung practices Otolaryngology near Bourbonnais, IL.
See Bourbonnais Otolaryngologists.