A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Hung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Hung practice?
Dr. John Hung practices Otolaryngology near Bourbonnais, IL.
See Bourbonnais Otolaryngologists.