A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Hung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Hung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hung practice?
- Dr. John Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hung practices Otolaryngology near Bourbonnais, IL.
See Bourbonnais Otolaryngologists.