Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
1535 Medical Pkwy
Ste B
Carson City, NV 89703
775-833-5955
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

A special, highly qualified doctor....he is the absolute very best, and we are lucky to have him in our area...love him!!!!

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Kelly is rude and has a caustic personality. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.

|  The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor period.Rude, horrible bedside manner, and extremely condesending. He did not even want to hear what my medical compaints were(first appointment) and acted as if I was wasting his time.He literally cut me off about 30 seconds into me describing my medical complaints and told me he was "not interested in all of that" Upon follow up, I drove over an hour to get to the appointment, waited over an hour and a half for the doctor, and then was told that they did not receive my lab work back and I would have to reschedule.Then they even tried to charge me when I had not even seen the doctor. I then found out after I contacted the lab, that the results were in fact faxed to his office a week before the appointment and if he had in fact lost them, he could have called and they would have been faxed over.Absolutely the worst. This man should retire.

|  Straight Shooter  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Kelly will tell you exactly what he thinks and will lay out your options. His staff is very courteous and his practice location is amazing. Highly recommended, but follow ups could be improved.

|  I am so upset  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2009

My son has had a bone marrow transplant along with toxoplasmosis. He is 23, on unemployment and has moved to the area becuase unemployment is paying for college there. My son has had to save $185 for the first visit and wait 5 weeks for an appointment. first he had to find another Dr. in the area to give him a referal to Dr. Kelly. Dr. Kelly's policy is they do not give reminder calls. They only give calls after you have missed your appointment according to Cindy Lavelle and another employee. Cindy rudely called my son today and informed him he missed his appointment, my sons medical records have been shredded and Dr. Kelly does not reschedule. Thank you and have a nice day and hung up. According to Cindy Lavelle and the other employee I spoke to, they have never heard of places giving reminder calls. Sunrise Children's Hospital has never heard of such rudeness as this Dr.'s office has exhibited.

|  Stay away from Dr. Kelly!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2009

Dr. Kelly diagnosed my father with stage 4 lung cancer. He passed away 11 weeks later. Dr. Kelly was very rude and business like about my fathers life. I would not send my worst enemy to Dr. Kelly! I've heard that Dr. Perez is a much nicer man. I strongly suggest you keep your sick loved ones away from John Kelly. Losing my father was tough enough without being treated like dirt and watching him treat the nurses the same. If you are reading this, please consider retiring Mr. Kelly. You have either lost your soul, or have never had one.