A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Carson Valley Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Kelly DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelly practices Anesthesiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Anesthesiologists.