A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital Roslyn
- Carson Valley Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Kelly practice?
Dr. John Kelly practices Anesthesiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kelly, Dr. Evan Kelly, Dr. Giovanni Kelly, Dr. Hank Kelly, Dr. Hans Kelly, Dr. Ian Kelly, Dr. Ivan Kelly, Dr. Jack Kelly