Dr. John Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kennedy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Go somewhere else

Coming from someone who works in the medical field.... I am appalled that this guy is practicing. He is arrogant, rude, whenever trying to voice concern he will interrupt you and completely lacks bedside manner. He talks down to you. The MA here was great, but I wouldn't have him deliver my child if he was the last MD in the building.

June 1st, 2017

Referred me to Specialist in Pittsburgh after Cancer Diagnosis

Was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at UPMC two years ago and Dr. Kennedy was on call that day. He was so kind and immediately got me a number for a specialist in Pittsburgh that he knew. Had an appointment in a matter of days and was operated on in less that two weeks. Turned out that although I had masses, they were not cancerous. Without Dr. Kennedy's help, God only knows how long I would have had to wait and struggle with the uncertainty. He didn't know me from Adam, yet went out of his way to help me. He is now my regular ob/gyn.

November 30th, 2016

Hated him in the office and he ended up delivering my son and injuring his eye with forceps. Had a terrible experience with him!

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Kennedy is a good doctor. My surgery went well, and I didn't have any problems.

December 12th, 2014

Dr. Kennedy failed to examine me both times that I saw him. He was rude to my family when I was in labor and his bedside manner was horrible. This being my first baby I was scared and he made me feel even worse. Thank goodness he is not my primary ob/gyn and I hope that I never have him again.

November 10th, 2014

Not impressed. Will be changing doctors

I would not recommend. I went to see Dr Kennedy right after having my first baby (that he delivered) because of excess bleeding. I had to wait 1 hour in the waiting room. My mom came to the appt with me to watch my newborn. I had to bring the baby along because I was breast feeding. I got called back to the room and waited over 1/2 hour more. I could hear Dr. Kennedy on a personal call in the hall talking about selling his puppies. It was very unprofessional and he didn't care one bit about his patients having to wait. I started to see the PA ever since then but then had a medical issue that required me to see the doctor again. When going into surgery he marked the wrong side of my stomach. Thank goodness I was still awake to mention this to him. He never went out to tell my husband his the surgery went. When the nurse called him and my husband got to talk to him- he said that he was running behind schedule and had to get back to patients. What about me? He just operated on me-was I not important enough to have two minutes of his time for my husband to be updated. So frustrated! Will be switching doctors moving forward.

September 23rd, 2014

Steer clear of Dr. Kennedy!!!

I was in the hospital after a bout of illness (nausea, vom, the whole 9) @ 24 wks. Dr Kennedy was at the hospital and took my case. The man has ZERO bedside manner and talks to his patients like they are his first year residents. I was so unhappy I vowed never to let him touch me again.

February 3rd, 2014

Dr.Kennedy has a poor bedside manner! He is always in a big hurry!!! Didn't take the time to answer any of my questions or concerns!! As he was listening to the baby's heartbeat..he put the Doppler on my belly for a second tops and removed it held his hand out to help me up and walked out the door!!!! Then to top it off while I was in the hospital he was to check my incision ( had c section) I was in the bathroom drying off, just got out of the shower, he yelled in my name and ask if I was almost done and I said yes I'm just drying off! He said that he would be back to check my incision and he never returned, but he did fill out my discharge papers!! He needs to slow down, take his time with his patients!! I would not go back to him!

June 18th, 2013

Best OB

Dr. Kennedy delivered the last of my four babies, and of the four different OBs I had, he was the best. I wanted a doctor that I knew could handle my pregnancy, and he took excellent care of me. If you want someone who will baby you along in your pregnancy and coddle you, find a nursewife or a doola. If you want someone who will deliver a healthy baby, choose Dr. Kennedy. There is a reason that it can be hard to get an appointment with him (or any other doctor in his practice): he's excellent and his patients want him as their doctor. Some of my friends have had to wait in the waiting room for a while, but when he gets into the room with you, he gives you just as much time. Too bad I'm not having any more babies, because I would definitely choose him again!

March 14th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Kennedy was able to put me at ease during my appointment. He has a great bedside manner and has a great calming affect. He answered all of my questions and made sure I had no additional questions before leaving!

February 2nd, 2012

Do not see this dr. Very rude, no concerns for what you have to say. Poor bedside manners. This dr will not deliver my baby!!!!!

January 15th, 2012

Good doctor

I have never had a problem with this dr. He made me feel important, and took my concerns/needs into consideration. Would see again!