A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.