A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirby, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Traumatic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Kirby MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Kirby practice?
- Dr. John Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kirby practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Preventive Medicine Specialists.