A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krueger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krueger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krueger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Krueger practice?
Dr. John Krueger practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Krueger, Dr. Deshawn Krueger, Dr. Jan Krueger, Dr. Hank Krueger, Dr. Shayne Krueger, Dr. Shane Krueger, Dr. Jackie Krueger, Dr. Giovanni Krueger