A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed
- S E Lackey Memorial Hospital, Forest, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Forest, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, WI and Hudson, WI.
See Forest Family Physicians and Forest Primary Care Doctors.