A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed
- S E Lackey Memorial Hospital, Forest, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Forest, MS.
See Forest Primary Care Doctors and Forest General Practitioners.