Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed
- S E Lackey Memorial Hospital, Forest, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Forest, MS.
See Forest Family Physicians and Forest Primary Care Doctors.