A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leone, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Leone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Leone MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Leone practice?
- Dr. John Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leone practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.