A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Little, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Little has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Little MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Little practice?
- Dr. John Little has 1 office location.
Dr. John Little practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Powell, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists and Powell Plastic Surgeons.