A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loftus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loftus, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftus graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loftus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Loftus MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Loftus practice?
- Dr. John Loftus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Loftus practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.