A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loftus, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Foot Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftus graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loftus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
- St. Helena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loftus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Loftus practice?
Dr. John Loftus practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Loftus, Dr. Deshawn Loftus, Dr. Jan Loftus, Dr. Hank Loftus, Dr. Shayne Loftus, Dr. Shane Loftus, Dr. Jackie Loftus, Dr. Giovanni Loftus