A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lovejoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Palmer Lovejoy DO is a male Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lovejoy practice?
- Dr. John Lovejoy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lovejoy practices Gynecology near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.