A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of South Alabama Medical School, Mobile, Alabama.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Red Bay Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Mann practice?
Dr. John Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Florence Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mann, Dr. Evan Mann, Dr. Giovanni Mann, Dr. Hank Mann, Dr. Hans Mann, Dr. Ian Mann, Dr. Ivan Mann, Dr. Jack Mann