A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perry Mann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Mann practice?
- Dr. John Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, AL.
See Florence Surgeons.