A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marino, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Marino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Marino MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Marino practice?
- Dr. John Marino has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Marino practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Brooklyn Internists.