A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McKenzie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul McKenzie MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. John McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. John McKenzie practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.