A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McKenzie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul McKenzie MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. John McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. John McKenzie practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.