A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mckenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mckenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mckenzie graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mckenzie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mckenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Mckenzie practice?
Dr. John Mckenzie practices Internal Medicine, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.