A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mckenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mckenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mckenzie graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mckenzie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Mckenzie MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Mckenzie practice?
- Dr. John Mckenzie has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mckenzie practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Cardiologists.