A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McNamara is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McNamara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McNamara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick McNamara MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. McNamara practice?
- Dr. John McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. John McNamara practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.