A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meehan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Meehan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 9 plans