A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Miller practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.